Free Services

Repairs are usually arranged by our agents as you request them.

Safety checks are done regularly in our HMOs (See 'Required information' on this page) by our agents and updated in the house log.

Insurance for the building is arranged by us but you need your own personal insurance for your things. Check to see if your parents insurance covers your things.

The Council has recently checked our HMOs and reissued licences (Register of HMOs). We have to abide by strict standards to keep you safe. All 3 storey houses occupied by 5 or more people are licensed.

Houses have been performance rated and EP certificates can be seen here. No concerns have arisen as most of our houses have been newly insulated and all are double glazed.

See property page for individual house services.